Sunstone » Choosing Us
We exist to protect what matters to you.
Sunstone IP Systems are specialists in bespoke security systems, with significant expertise in IP CCTV, IP Access Control and Wireless Technologies.
We work in partnership with our customers to deliver robust, high quality, cost saving solutions. Our systems are fully scalable to ensure that it will continue to meet the future needs of any business. Our partnership approach means that we always deliver the most appropriate solution, working collaboratively to meet the budget, requirement and ongoing needs. We work in partnership with various clients, they include:
- Education (including Primary, Secondary and Independent schools)
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Utility Companies
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Manufacturing Companies
- Hotels and Nightclubs
- District, Town and Parish Councils
- Farms and Agricultural Companies
Sunstone was formed in 2011 in response to the demands from all sectors in the market for HD quality IP CCTV systems, networked Access Control and wireless technologies. Our Directors and Engineers have been at the forefront delivering highly complex and innovative projects in both the private and public sector.
National Awards and Recognition:
- Shortlisted at the Kent Excellence in Business Awards 2016 (Technology Business of the Year)
- Shortlisted at the Kent Excellence in Business Awards 2016 (SME Business of the Year)
- Finalists at the Security and Fire Excellence Awards 2015 (Small to Medium Security Installer of the Year and Security Partnering Initiative of the Year)
- Finalists at the Security and Fire Excellence Awards 2014 (Small to Medium Security Installer of the Year)
- Highly Commended at the ADS Security Innovation Awards 2014 (Wireless HD CCTV)
- Finalists at the Security Excellence Awards 2013 (Small to Medium Security Installer of the Year)
- Finalists at the Kent Community Safety Awards 2013 (Town Centre Wireless HD CCTV System)
- Corporate Covenant Signatories and Bronze & Silver Award Holders 2016 (Ministry of Defence)
Sunstone House, Unit One, Altira Park, The Boulevard, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 6GZ