Monitor centrally and remotely
Sunstone » » Monitor centrally and remotely
The benefit of using IP or computer based systems, is that you can record, store footage and monitor CCTV, manage Access Control or Intruder Alarms centrally and remotely. If you prefer, the footage or management of buildings can be relayed to smart phones, tablets or outsourced to anywhere in the world to be managed 24 hours a day.
Our Integrated Security Management Software links all networked security devices onto one platform, making it easier for facility operatives or guards to manage buildings or large sites. This is also called PSIM, which means Physical Security Information Management.
The key attributes of a PSIM system are:
1. Collection: Software collects data from any number of disparate security devices or systems
2. Analysis: The system analyses and correlates the data, events, and alarms, to identify the real situations and their priority
3. Verification: PSIM software presents the relevant situation information in a quick and easily-digestible format for an operator to verify the situation
4. Resolution: The system provides Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), step-by-step instructions based on best practices and an organisation’s policies, and tools to resolve the situation
5. Reporting: The PSIM software tracks all the information and steps for compliance reporting, training and potentially, in-depth investigative analysis
6. Audit trail: The PSIM also monitors how each operator interacts with the system, tracks any manual changes to security systems and calculates reaction times for each event
Sunstone are leading integrators of IP CCTV, IP Access Control, Intruder and Fire Alarms and we work closely with industry software experts to provide full turnkey solutions to manage all your networked security systems on a single software platform. Often we support customers to integrate and manage IP CCTV, IP Access Control and Intruder Alarms on the single platform, however the following systems can be integrated:
– Fire detection
– Video wall
– Perimeter Intrusion detection systems
– Radar based detections
– GIS mapping systems
– Intercom or IP Phone systems
– Automated barriers & bollards
– Building management systems
If you would like more information on Integrated Security Management (PSIM) or chat about the options, then please get in touch for a demonstration of our software and systems.