IP Access Control
Sunstone » » IP Access Control
At Sunstone, we work with innovative IP Access Control manufacturers to design, supply and install systems which are highly effective, advanced and cost effective. The benefits of using an IP Access Control System from Sunstone, includes:
- Door control systems can be connected to the network, making installation cheaper, management easier and lowering total cost of ownership
- Central control of all doors can be from one place via a web interface
- (POE) Power over Ethernet removes the need for a power supply at each entry point, reducing installation and maintenance costs
- Time and attendance reporting – information can be extracted from the database for various uses
- Biometric integration
- Complete flexibility – access can be granted to users according to time and place
- Gates and barriers can be controlled via mobile devices as well as centrally managed
- Integration between IP Access Control and IP Surveillance – allowing footage to be shown against door access logs and camera triggering against door access triggers
- Intruder and fire alarms can be integrated with Access Control
- Installations from large sites, to remote offices, can benefit from this scalable system, allowing complete control of remote office systems out of hours, even across large sites
Talk to us about our ground breaking IP Access Control systems which are cost effective, robust and simple. We are accredited installers of Paxton Access Control and we are constantly updating our expertise, to provide you with the latest advice and technology.
Our IP access control systems are easily installed and manufactured using the most robust components to deliver optimum performance. Additionally, our range of systems are all IP based which means access can be controlled from a single computer and user.